Odle Creative Inc is owned and operated by Teresa Odle, ELS, an experienced communications professional and freelance writer and editor. Teresa has been certified by the Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS) and has served as editor of a national medical journal and several national newsletters.
Teresa has written and edited white papers, feature articles, research reports, peer-reviewed articles, self-directed learning articles and modules, and many other projects. One of Teresa’s strengths is thoroughly researching complex topics to translate the information to the intended audience. In addition, Teresa has been a member of the Association for Garden Communicators since 2008 and received GWA’s 2016 Gold Medal for electronic writing. She has several clients with which she has long-term relationships.
Teresa and her husband also own and operate a microfarm (Rio Ruidoso Farms) in southeastern Arizona. For more information, visit her award-winning blog, Gardening in a Drought or link with her on social media.
- Certified by Board of Editors in the Life Sciences (BELS)
- Member, American Medical Writers Association 1997 through 2014
- Member, Garden Writers Association
- Item writing workshop training from national allied health registry
- Web writing workshop
- Completion of WordPress online course and certificates in website writing or design
- Coursework in digital arts
- Bachelor of Fine Arts degree, Arizona State University
Editing Style Experience
- Expert knowledge of American Medical Association Manual of Style (10th edition).
- Expert knowledge of Associated Press Style.
- Excellent knowledge of Chicago Manual of Style (14th edition).
- Working knowledge of American Psychological Association (APA) Style.
- Gold medal award for best electronic writing, Association for Garden Communicators, 2016
- President, Cimarron Chamber of Commerce, January 2000 – December 2001.
- Silver Quill Award, International Association of Business Communicators, District V.
- Debate and extemporaneous speaking awards.
- Radiology Business Management Association Publication Awards.
- Catch Me! and Change Leader Awards, Presbyterian Healthcare Services.
- Outstanding Donor Recruiter, United Blood Services.
- Professional Organization Leadership Positions.
More information and recommendations on LinkedIn profile.